Derek Wolfe: “I’m tired of talking

Home Forums General Discussions Derek Wolfe: “I’m tired of talking

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of chenyan94 chenyan94 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of chenyan94
    chenyan94
    Participant

about the same shit the last two years” It’s official. Derek Wolfe has had enough of the Denver Broncos losing ways over the last two seasons. He doesn’t want to hear it anymore and believes something else is going on that has caused this once proud franchise to fall so far from grace just three years removed from a Super Bowl title.After the game Wolfe said Youth Jared Veldheer Jersey , “I’m tired of talking about the same shit the last two years.” He continued to note that something deeper is going on with this team and it’s clearly not good.“I’m upset,” Wolfe said. “We come off a short week and we are practicing hard, lifting hard, doing everything we can to be a good player then we go out and lose. The investment is too big. You invest so much into your body to make sure you’re healthy for the game just to come out and lose. That upsets you.”Head Coach Vance Joseph is now 7-14 leading this club and has tried to win games with four different quarterbacks all with the same result – losses. And those losses are already piling up just five weeks into this season.If fans are scratching their heads at the collective play-calling on offense and defense then you know damn well the players are questioning the wisdom behind the plays being called each week that result in ever-worsening win-loss records. In fact Ronald Leary Jersey , I would venture to say that the players are already playing like they don’t have faith in the men who are calling the plays for them and that is a huge problem. It’s a problem that will get worse over time, not better.It might actually be time for some house cleaning… The Denver Broncos (2-3) are in a full-on tailspin after suffering a blow out loss last week and have now lost three-straight games. With the NFC juggernaut Los Angeles Rams (5-0) coming to town, hope of a rebound is slim at best. If you see ORANGE in your area in the map below, then you will get the Broncos-Rams game on your local FOX station.506sports.comA cold snap has gripped the Mountain West and there will be snow in the forecast on Sunday Authentic Domata Peko Jersey , which could help the Broncos level out the playing field against that high-octane Sean McVay offense the Rams will bring.To do that they will need to score points – a lot of points. Head Coach Vance Joseph noted that his offense just isn’t getting the job done in the red zone and the focus will be on setting up more manageable third down situations in that area of the field.“It’s third downs,” Joseph said on Wednesday. “Every drive in the red zone week or even in the scoring zone, have been third-and-longs, so we settle for field goals or we get pushed back with penalties and had to punt. It’s more about converting third downs and keeping third downs more manageable.”A casual observer may recall that the Broncos do tend to throw more on early downs in the red zone and it just hasn’t worked out for them in any consistent way. That mentality may be shifting finally in this game.The game will be called by Dick Stockton (play-by-play) Youth Von Miller Jersey , Mark Schlereth (analyst), and Jennifer Hale (sideline reporting). Kickoff is set for Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 2:05 p.m. Mile High time at Broncos Stadium at Mile High in Denver Womens Adam Gotsis Jersey , Colorado.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.