There was a little

Home Forums General Discussions There was a little

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of ylq ylq 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ylq
    ylq
    Participant

There was a little rain outside the window. I like rain very much. Not only when it rains, the scenery is very beautiful. For a large part of the reason, it is because this kind of wind and rain brings me to grow up. I remember that when it was the third grade, one afternoon, The school was about to leave school, and the sky suddenly fell dark. A layer of gray clouds covered the sky, and the rain fell and became denser. “������” was out of school, I walked out of the classroom Newport 100S, thinking, the rain was so big, my mother couldn’t pick me up, how can I go home, I walked to the school gate with a feeling of loss, and looked at the classmates in the class. I snuggled away from the school in my mother’s arms. I looked at the rain more and more, feeling lonely and helpless. I comforted myself in my heart: It doesn’t matter, the rainstorm is too fast to go fast, I only need to hide in one place, when the rain stops, I can go home. It is. So, I took a sly footstep to hide under a store awn near a school. I couldn’t help but look at the raindrops of the beans and land in the ground. I hope that the rain will be a little smaller. With a thunderous earth-shattering, I was scared to make a slap, a cool breeze blowing, blowing raindrops into my neck, I was frozen into a group and I waited anxiously for an hour, I It��s not that the rain has a small meaning, but it��s getting bigger and bigger. I made up my mind and went home in the storm! I rushed into the room with my bag, and soon I was drenched. This is not a big deal. The big troubles I encountered were still coming home when I was about to go home. I was blocked by the mighty “flood” on the road. Because there was too much rain, the road turned into a river, and I felt awkward – drowning across the road. The big water has not passed my calf, I can’t see my feet, I can only explore the past step by step in the water. Every step I take is very difficult Carton Of Cigarettes, like a big brick tied to my leg mokingusacigarettes.com. There was a step at the bottom of the water, I couldn’t see it, and when I stepped on the air, I fell into the water, and the books in my hand were soaked in the water. I had a large piece of skin on my leg and the book was all wet. In addition to the frustration of wrestling and the pain in my legs, I was even more distressed by my books and homework books, so I cried sadly. There is a text in our Chinese text called “The Mahogany” that tells us that people are only in an uncertain environment Cigarettes For Sale. Growing up, able to withstand setbacks and trials, can grow up to be the pillar of the talent, now think of it, the first time I went home alone in the wind and rain is giving me a test of uncertain environment, let me withstand even greater work out. After experiencing the storms and setbacks, I will see the wind and the waves, and I will face the first experience and help me grow up. It will be very meaningful to my future life! I think Newport Cigarettes Coupons, I will also encounter many unforgettable first time, they are my precious life wealth, I will treasure them forever!
    <br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Lights
    <br/> Marlboro Gold

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.