Those young and

Home Forums General Discussions Those young and

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of ylq ylq 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ylq
    ylq
    Participant

Those young and ignorant scenes in memory, those days when listening to songs and homework, those playing with their little friends have long gone. The songs that accompany us to grow up, the lyrics that we have copied in the small book, are like an indelible memory, and they are irreplaceable. Nowadays, we have already established a family, and occasionally remember the rebellious scene of listening to nunchakus. The youth is in a hurry, but fortunately, there is no regrets. The years are quiet, and when the flowers are free, I often listen to the songs with my son at home. When I went to the song “Orchid Grass”, I couldn’t help but listen to it a few times. I believe that people who have flowers have such experiences. The flowers and plants that they have carefully cultivated can’t help but look at them several times a day, but they never see flowers. They are like the words in the lyrics. The orchids are still there, and there is no one.�� The waiting time always makes people feel a little bit awkward, but as long as they think of the gorgeous flowers, they feel that waiting is a worthy five-year time, with a person��s life. Compared, it is not too long. I used to be the same choice as my sister Newport Cigarettes With Newyork Stamps. I have never been a good decision person. Since my sister said so well, naturally I have to grasp the opportunity once upon a time. My ideal is to be a decent white-collar worker. Now, I am a thermoelectric running worker; I used to think that each I can spend time with my family on weekends Duty Free Newport, but now I have little time for my three classes to accompany my family. I once dreamed that “the name is good, the clothes are returned to the hometown”, but now it has become an ordinary ordinary people who can no longer be ordinary… If you lost The ideal, lost time with family, lost vanity in fantasy, and in exchange for a stable life, in exchange for the appearance of his son sleeping late, in exchange for the arm of the family’s silent support, behind the loss, I know that I already have I am not the best in the strength of the big step forward, the mind is not smart, the hands and feet are clumsy, and the work is often lost and lost… Maybe I am really alive, but there is a heart that never gives up! I have never felt that I am worse than others. If you do something that can be done well, I can do it three times, but in the end I must do my best. I have always felt that the IQ of the IQ will never determine the final result, so I always remind myself that I can make up for it. I know that before I learn to do things, I have to learn to be a man first. So whether you are dealing with people or doing things for others Best Online Cigarettes Newport, you should remember to think twice before you turn around. Five years have passed. Now I am still ordinary, still the most common one among Yingxuan people. But I didn’t feel sad because I have a job worth learning and worth paying for Printable Carton Newport Cigarette, a small family that always supports me, a group of colleagues and friends who have chatted, and a son who is always looking forward to me. In this way, it is already very happy. A few days ago, our family came to Qingzhou Huanglou for self-driving tour. It is full of flowers and flowers, and whenever you want, the scenery will always be refreshing. Of course, the happiest is the son. Looking at his happy look, I feel that the whole heart is warm. Youth hastily passed away Marlboro Cigarettes With Gold Band, the first five years of work has passed, and I should do the next five-year plan. I seem to think of the familiar “Orchid Grass” in my ear. “The dynasty is often cherished, and night and night cannot be forgotten; I hope that the flowers will be opened early, and I will be able to pay for it;

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.